View Single Post
Old 05-19-2001, 07:14 PM   #217
jabidas
Silver Dragon

What id love to do is go adventuring in the plnes with my curent party and see sigil from another perspective, I also think sigil is probably the most interesting city in the whole ad&d setting and if they were going to make a bg3 it wouldbe the perfect place because there are loads of high level guys out there as opposed were we have wiped out most of the lich population of toril at this point due to random encouters like there can only be so many mages powerful enough to become liches.
Anyways can you imagine the start waking up on a strangly familiar slab and Lord Ao apperaring and saying well sorry i had to put you out here because(insert your own cliche plot device here) and your going to need some things to open the portal to get back home such as(insert ludicrous items like dragon orbs). Oh to cheer you up theres this mad lich called what was its name again oh yeah Vecna hes guarding your portal ever hear of him powerful mage, no sense of humour whatsoever? wait no that probably will make you depressed anyway i gotta go heathens to smite and all that. Player charecter:Wait please no aghhh come back

------------------