View Single Post
Old 10-02-2001, 12:12 AM   #266
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- *blink, blink* um, right... last time i checked, LF had created these 2 vampyres, who have NOT attacked LS party yet... and unless Neb's group caught up with LS's group without my knowledge, then i dont see how people from LS's group can be attacking the monsters attacking Neb's group! *starts to hyperventilate* anywayz... ^_^;; shade's idea sounds kewl to me, and welcome to the Bar Talthyr Malkaviel! ^_^ i dont think anyone's there at the moment, maybe put a tracer on one of the active characters or something? stick around, this is apretty fun thread to be active on! and welcome back grinch, maybe we can entertain everyone again. ^_~* also, anyone know ANYTHING about song dragons?! or dragons in general... cuz any info on them would be helpful. ^_^* thanx. and guys, now, come on. Liliara is struggling to keep the quest moving, and you guys are arguing over godliness again. Didn't we have to start this Bar over once already because of this? Here's a deal- Nano, anyone can create as many characters as you want, just as lond as you dont continuously kill them off once you grow bored of them. Encard, keep your characters as they are, just don't let them be able to kill so many enemies, k? many people on the bar arent at a level to be able to accomplish what your characters have, so you're going to have to lower your standards to everyone elses. ^_^;; can you guys just get over it now and continue the quest? we spend more posts arguing than actively playing in the RPG... like LS's first post on all the Bars (which no one seems to read anymore...) it says "1. No flaming of other people. Friendly ribbing is ok, but don't get personal and don't take things personally....To prevent earlier problems, NO GODS OR SUPER-BEINGS ALLOWED - I AM THE ONLY ONE HERE. Any problems and I start a character registering forum" if anyone agrees we drop the subject, say "aye". lets continue with the adventure, now shall we? we're gonna scare off the newcomers and bore the old-timers with our arguements!

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
Princess of Blondeness, second only to Aerie, who is Queen of Blondeness.
Entertainer/idiot and Elven bard at the Bar.My Website!

[This message has been edited by Skydracgrrl (edited 10-02-2001).]