View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 07:09 PM   #8
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Default Re: Wasteland 2 first look video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvian View Post
Well when I tried it I suppose I might have walked 100% linear, but I did end up having guys going down about mid way. :O

I reloaded, went back to the radio tower to look around, went back to ranger station, grew frustrated and quit.

Did I miss something? I was told to go get some chips and fix radio towers. I repaired the radio with a skill. I found the dead guy. Then as far as I know I did not get any new orders. I did get that new place on the map but no one told me I had to go there, i think. With the radiation I assumed it was an impassable obstacle.
That's odd unless they changed the radiation doses. Just to check I watched a few Let's Play video and several people made it across the rad zone without using the radiation suits.

Sounds like something didn't trigger in your game - either that or you missed completing something at the radio tower.

If you did everything at the radio tower, then you should have gotten a radio message that told you there was trouble at both the Ag Center and Highpool. The problem is that you have to choose one place to help. You can go to both places but you'll find you will arrive too late at the second location and the situation there has gotten way out of hand.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote