View Single Post
Old 06-14-2002, 01:46 PM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Megabot, welcome to the Cafe! Yes, we chat about anything but keep it to real life and not roleplaying characters, please. [img]smile.gif[/img] Read the first post that we carry over to each new thread for more details. [img]smile.gif[/img] It's like a coffe house or cafe on the corner, where we can all just talk to one another without a whole thread about some small things. Like I'd not start a whole thread to talk to Elif about his hot roof, but here we can talk a bit on that and then about Dizzy's pretty girlfriend

Elif, if you lived closer, I'd love to babysit! I know it's really hard for married folk to find time alone after the kids come and it's so important to your relationship! Good friends of mine used to hire a babysitter every Wednesday and they just went out to walk or grab a meal or just sit someplace alone. They swore it helped keep them sane! Luckily they had a girl next door who was very good with the kids. Not everyone has that luxury!

Azred! LOL [img]graemlins/catmilk.gif[/img] Sounds like Kitkat is doing just fine!