View Single Post
Old 04-09-2004, 10:05 PM   #1
Cienden
Manshoon

At last the long wait is over. I decided to just put up a couple of my more recent works for your viewing pleasure since my webpage is taking a long time coming together. Thanks for taking a look! And if the images don't load on the pages, it's because I only have about 500MB/day bandwidth right now. I will rectify that when I get my page up and running. So now nitpick me since I have on some of you guys. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now for the art (sorry about the small resolution and dpi, but I'm conserving webspace and bandwidth currently).

Cienden -3rd lvl Elven Fighter

Ok, here we have me. [img]smile.gif[/img] Borrowed the scale mail armor idea from the Player's Handbook. Did this one back in January. Original sketch and the color version done in colored pencil.

Reclining elven lady

My most recent production, and still in progress. This image actually is a bit old. In reality most of the picture is shaded in and the background is being started on. My personal favorite so far. My girlfriend claims it's too detailed though...

Elven sorceress

Did this one in Janujary, but left off and picked it up again in March and it's mostly done. This scan has the background removed because it was rather a nightmare at the time of scanning, but it's nearly complete now.

Underdark

Did this one beginning of March. My first digital painting fully utilizing my drawing tablet. It started as a pencil sketch, but it was hard to see what was going on with all the details from the rocky surfaces so I tried painting it and it ended up being very different from the sketch aside from the basic details. It's supposed to be about a party of adventurers looking at a drow fortress. Plan to expand it someday into a much wider panoramic view with a duo of drow spying on the party and readying weapons.