View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 10:46 PM   #1
Klorox
Symbol of Cyric

1)Aasimar Paladin X/Fighter 4. I know there's a Holy Avenger, may as well specialize in it!

2)Dwarf Battleguard of Tempus. I love the idea of a pure classed Cleric who is quite the tank!

3)Male Drow Fighter 4/Rogue 3/Barbarian 3/Ranger 3/ Wizard X. This is my speedy scout, who will add the Wiz levels last. They're primarily for combat bonuses and protection. He'll also handle all of my locks and traps.

4) Human Paladin 1/Sorcerer X. I'll add that Pally level after I get Fireball. The Saving Throw bonus sounds awesome. Maybe I should go Aasimar?

5) Human Druid X. Hey, those Druid spells are pretty cool! I'm considering a Female Drow (or a Wood Elf) here instead, so that she'll be able to use a Bow instead of a cruddy sling.

6) Male Drow Bard X. I might mixd a different class in here, I'm not too sure. I'm still not convinced a Bard has much at all to offer after reaching level 11. Anyway, the Drow racial stats seem to fit a Bard really well, but I am concerned that having a Drow as my talker won't be a good idea. Thoughts?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."-- Edmund Burke
Klorox is offline   Reply With Quote