View Single Post
Old 10-06-2001, 02:09 PM   #83
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

another thing 250... before i forget this tomorrow morning,

you trust some blindly, and he cheated all your money away. why did you trust him in the first place? how did he get your bank account number?

i did not say specifically on the bank account no. regarding the friend betreyal example. what i meant on that example is wherein you (for example) trusted a person with an investment where you thought was a good deal unknowingly he was just a user or a conman. you became broke because of that therefore is it your FAULT for trusting a guy whom you taught you trusted?

another example wherein a person has two choices with no way out... hmm... how about the issue of "mercy killing" (you know, the one about a doctor who is going to pull the plug on an unconcious person whom he "THINKS" but not sure that he is going to stay that way forever?) Abortion is another factor wherein a baby has no way out of the circumstance...

ps: just wanna tell you guys that you guys are debating now whose fault is who and will circle over and over again and will debate the whole night till one gets hot headed. a word of caution...

nyt nyt

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...