Thread: Ziroc
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2001, 02:58 AM   #47
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Saz,

Email me anytime!

Your spells- to cast: choose the spellcaster (left click Imoen for example), then left click the moon/stars button in the bar at bottom, left click the spell you want and then left click in the scene on the target. Blue spells are defensive, red are offensive. Remember that mages can't wear armor when casting. All the spells will appear greyed out if they have armor on. There are, of course, some exceptions...but we won't go there! LOL

You sound NEW to the game, not dumb! Cannot tell you how hard I found BG1 and I quit! If it weren't for IWD I'd never have got to BG2!

I will happily tell you whatever I know. Feels good to give some help, I've gotten my fair share around here! And believe me, W & W will make me crawl on hands and knees to you for aid and assistance!

NO it is NOT a scifi thing at all! The first Dungeon is not like the rest of the game! And most of us RUSH to get out of it when starting second or later games! LOOK at everything, if you pass the cursor over something and it shows a blue outline, have a thief check traps and then click it! It is BOOTY! Always ck for traps! And then be sure to click the little mask symbol before clicking the trap- to disarm it.

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever