View Single Post
Old 11-23-2002, 03:12 PM   #56
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
My net worth is over 3 million. I don't like to announce it or flaunt it and I've worked hard and paid my dues, but I am at a point in my life where I need to evaluate my current situation. It's kinda hard to explain, and a part of me really hates who I am and what I have. I don't seem to quite fit in anywhere if you know what I mean, and you folks no nothing of me or my money until this point so I was hoping for some objective input as to where most of you would feel "comfortable." What would you be happy with?
If I had a net worth of 3 million in liquid assets, I would probably retire and lead a life of leisure, or at least do something like buy a gaming company that would satisfy a few "leisurely" urges. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

It all depends on what your goals are. If, for example, you are a business owner who's cornerstone is customer service - ie, you really enjoy helping people - then you might be perfectly happy to continue in business even if you have more than enough in the bank.

Set your goals, think about what you really want out of life, then decide.