View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 10:26 AM   #19
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Default Re: Various WoW Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundee Slaytern View Post
It's mainly for my Enchanter alt.

While mass enchanting the same bloody bracer over and over again may be faster, I get no profit and just bleed gold (both potential and actual) away. I have found it to be more economical to actually ask high-levelled players who have many BoP items, but no enchantments on them, to let me enchant their items.

I usually state that it is for free, but blessed be the Western culture of tipping. I usually earn a fee in exchange, even if it is only a +5 Stamina enchantment. I stated in an earlier post that my Enchanter was bleeding gold. Well, although she is by no means rolling in the dough, she has finally started to gain a positive income recently, and not depend on my main as a crutch for financial means.

Cheers.
That's the whole point of levelling alts with alternate professions - they should help you little internal economy. I have many mid-level alts (up to 35 at least) that can mine and skin to sell in the AH, another one to disenchant greens and blues my high level guy finds in instances, etc.

As for the macro, I would imagine you would have to figure out how to say something along the lines of:

/w {target} or something along those lines

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote