View Single Post
Old 03-01-2001, 10:41 AM   #9
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Hellfire:
he he he i was hopeing that you guys would play,sorry about the hit and run,i had to do the work thingie,but alas i have returned and does anyone else notice that some people haven't got here yet,seems lonely without all the people crossed over yet,i hope the get here soon....Memnoch= satan,did you reallt think you could fool me,a devil also.i have felt your power ever sence i have been here,are you playing with the mortals too,they are alot of fun to play with hehehe....Gray Mage i would like to quote Edwin here and give you some advice so here is the quote" Elminister this...Elminster that....give me 2000 years and a pointy hat and i would kick his arse too " best ye heed this advice and try again later when you actually become a threat

Heh, I do have a bit of a head start on you guys . Hey I've got a really cool sig for you to use, suits you perfectly. Call it from here:

www.angelfire.com/anime2/memnoch/bagger.gif

Memnoch signing off till tomorrow, it's 2:30 am here! Go to Ziroc's post and vote for the Who's Online function to be put on, it will allow everyone to know who's online.

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame