View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 10:53 AM   #9
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Brand New Issue!
================

How the heck do I change the ResRef names of all the lands? I have to rename twenty-four lands in order for them to be exported and imported properly into the module I am sending them to. (Not to mention the snow blowing outside is irritating me...) But in all seriousness, I need to figure out how the heck I can get to the ResRefs and redo them all. I never even thought of giving them customized names, so they are all listed as "area" to "area023." I have not found anything yet that lets me physically change them, just duplicate the area and that's about it. This is far more frustrating than I ever gave this job credit for. *sighs* I was sent a link to the "Toolset For Dummies" guide, but I haven't seen anything in there that allows a person to actually change the Resref of a area. I know it is possible for creatures and items, so there must be a way to do the same thing for an area. Well, back to the grind for me...

This will help when I try to construct a store. I know that as a fact.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote