View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 10:06 AM   #1
Saverico
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi guys. I want to play with my friend so only two characters and they will have to handle the difficulties together. Under the assument my friend will take a sorcerer, most probably an assimar btw he is into spellcasting, i should probably play the ,,you wont get past me" part. I would like to go with h2h character however iam afraid what to do with traps, locked chests, doors. I think it will go something like this. He will cast summonos, buffs and attack with spells. I know that a carefully played sorcerer can take the game on himself and win. However even he needs close-combat protection. At least at the beginning. So iam thinking about a grey dwarf fighter or a half-orc fighter/barbarian. I dont wanna ranger(too nice), paladin(you dont need to give me reward iam fine bleh), monk(usefull but not my type).

But as a fighter i need strength, constitution, wisdom. Dex about 12, charisma as low as it can be.
I could skimp on inteligence totally but that would mean my fiend would have to invest into find traps and disable and about everything else.

What version is better(half-orc Fighter4/Bx, grey dwarf(F))?4
What skills would you raise?
What stats?
What would be the best weapon choice?
Thanks a lot and sorry for my ****** english.
Saverico is offline   Reply With Quote