View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 04:58 PM   #16
SilentThief
Symbol of Cyric

Burger Time Champion
Ok, guys (and gals... not to be sexist); I have a question. AFA I know, there are TWO different neverwinter nights games. The older of the two was an AOL game that you could play online, and it had the SSI/TSR Goldbox game style of play with the party list on the right and the picture on the left of what you see. (for those who aren't sure what I'm talking about, it's similar in play to the DC game that I'm always talking about and the FRUA & oldschool Goldbox games like Pool of Radiance, Champions of Krynn, Savage Frontier, Curse of the Azure Bonds, the list goes on and on for about 12-13 game titles). And then there's the other, newer one which is in the full 3D mode, and you walk around in a 3D environment (and I dunno all that much about it, 'cept I think I've seen it once B4)

What I'm asking about is this:
Frist off, does anyone know what I'm talking about (old school game)?? and if so, then what ever happened to the old school game??? Does it exist anymore???

Now I never actually played the oldschool Neverwinter nights game either, but I have an old Dungeon magazine of an advertisement with pictures of it. It would be like 10 to 12 years old now, tho.

SilentThief