View Single Post
Old 11-24-2002, 12:16 AM   #4
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Very Funny Stuff, shadowhound.

My personal favorites were the Magic Mouth on the fighter's sword and the rumor about the mage's ordinary staff. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Personally, I wouldn't fall for the "Sleep with the Queen". If her guards really were "in on it", they would sneak me straight in....especially if my reputation were great enough to capture the attention of the local female nobility.

Now here are some pearls from my PnP days.....

Use the cantrip "Belch" on a rival (or anybody you don't like) during a formal dinner at the keep.

When confronted with a powerful enemy, hold up a bag and say "I have Medusa's head in this bag!" while reaching in with your other hand. This is especially effective if you actually DO have Medusa's head....you won't believe how often it will work.

Another "sack" trick...Cast Continual Light on several copper pieces and keep them in a sack. When confronted with an evil or demonic foe, open the top of the sack {just a little}.....A very bright beam of light will "shoot out". Look at your foe and yell "DON'T MAKE ME USE THIS!!!

Replace the fighters Gauntlets of Ogre Power with Gauntlets of Fumbling.

Use a color cantrip to "paint" a Bullseye on the back of any character wearing Full Plate Armor.

Cast Enlarge on the groin of any male character when they meet the local queen or princess.

Cast Reduce on their groin as they are headed up the stairs with the tavern wench.

Use a Push spell on the paladin when facing a long hallway you suspect is trapped. Let the paladin be your "Detect Traps" spell.

Which leads to my personal favorite.......

Barbarian Magic Missile: In any fight, grab the party's mage and throw him at the nearest monster/foe. Either way, something good is bound to happen.