View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 05:15 PM   #29
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

I can, they're bad IMO. But instead of telling you that you should see it I amn't. What you are doing is telling us we shouldn't. It is far from exactly the same as NWN's 1. I agree about the horrible black blocks and the quickcast bar is good. It is probably the only thing that works. The controls are horrible though, can you seriously say that your camera and your character AI behaves better and smoother than it did in NWN's 1? Honestly, now.

It isn't bias. I didn't like the controls of NWN's 1 at first but would gladly trade them in place of what NWN's 2 has. I haven't played NWN's 1 in years.

The game is all there. The story is interesting. The problem is these are unacceptable controls for a modern game. They are a step behind at the moment and bad controls can ruin any game since you have to use them 100% of the time. Why is this a cause for major argument? I haven't said I hate the game but just that I hate the controls. The majority of people agree, which makes me feel like it isn't just me.