View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 04:38 PM   #27
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by JrKASperov:
You should have read my reply on that thread though. There was basically nothing but whining about UI and bad controls, but I and many people haven't had any problems with it. In fact, its way better than that pile of crap nwn1 had for an UI. So stop complaining about stuff that has nothing to do with the game but with your own taste. If you can't figure out the game read the manual a few times.

I'll also add that nothing you said has to do with how the game runs. You're bothered by UI and bad controls, agreeing that the story and all is good, but that has simply nothing to do with how it runs. End of story.

redding are teh hard.
But the designers have admitted they didn't do the best job on the UI and said they would patch in fixes for it. The camera stuff is already slated for the next patch. Your taste is obviously not that of the general public since almost everyone agrees the camera and UI in NWN's 1 was easier to use. Sure, this one has more potential but they failed to implement it in a user-friendly gaming sense. The controls you love will be short-lived.

I read your reply btw, I just choose not to comment on it as it was another baiting post telling people what they should do.

Again, not being able to figure out the game is just another assumption you threw on there...why I don't know. You'd know all of the above if you actually read the forums rather than telling people how they should feel, what they did say and that they can't play. In your case I guess reading truly is 'teh hard'.