View Single Post
Old 06-15-2003, 08:13 AM   #46
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by harleyquinn:
Tell us about your trip (I mean more details than that post) Wellard. I'm glad you're back, no one makes coffee like you do
Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

Wellard where do you live that it's going to snow? It's gone all autumny and unwintery here again this week
Aelia [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

I live in Camden S/W of Sydney. The weather report mentioned snow probable above 900m in the Blue Mountains. And let me tell you it was cold enough [img]tongue.gif[/img] The high winds made the wind chill factor feel like 0 Kelvin BRRRRR [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
To make it worse 2 weeks ago I was in Cairns on holiday....tropical

Harleyquinn [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

It was a bike rally to honour the passing of my best mate Tabs * john Bollinger* who died in a road accident at the end of November last year. The bike club holds a rally each year at this time and Debs his wife and their two kids wanted to use the occasion to scatter his ashes over the lake with a dedication ceremony. A beautiful and fitting tribute to one of life’s genuine good guys. It was moving, not sad. We spent the night round the campfires laughing with his spirit. It was by no means a sad or depressing affair.

So how are you all doing?

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years