View Single Post
Old 10-01-2001, 10:37 AM   #15
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I believe in life after death, though in what form I cannot tell you, my evidence is the existence of a god, not any particular one, but just a god, how do I prove this you ask me, simple, look at the order all around you, coincidence can account for some of it, but I refuse to believe that coincidence accounts for everything from the creation of the universe to Evolution and Life, now, if there is a god, there are quite probably souls and a life after death as well and I believe that if a god has not been here from the beginning, then he/she/it was created from the Faith of mankind, Faith can cure disease and keep people alive when they should have died, so why cannot the Faith of the majority of mankind in a divine being of some kind or another not CREATE A DIVINE BEING? Even if I am wrong in believíng that a god of some kind exists, ANOTHER kind of life after death will happen, ever tried having a dream that feels as though it's lasted hours even though you've only slept for five minutes? Well, imagine your last though before you die as a dream, a thought, which, no matter how short it actually is, will feel as though it lasts and eternity, I doubt that this will actually happen, but it gives me a feeling of hope to know that no matter what my consciousness will not cease to exist which is the most horrible thing I can imagine.

Sorry for such a long post, but I just had to speak my mind.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.

Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy

General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department and Jumprope Compound in the IW Peacekeeping Force.

Official IW Negotiator(When not siding with the hostage-takers).

ORT member.

I've also got a pretty long sig.