View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 01:02 PM   #9
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Radek - I don't like the evil path, I've never played it. When I accidentally killed the sphynx, I reloaded my game. Same thing when I did in the Leprechaun. I prefer to play a good path but, whether I like it or not, there are players who like to be able to do any old thing they want within a game. W&W, as released, does allow them that freedom. (shrug) Unfortunately they encouraged players to take the evil route by assigning massive amounts of experience for killing a good NPC such as Oakenmir. I don't like that at all but there are lots of players who think that's great.

Kakero - The game was not released as originally planned. They were running low on development funds and had to omit things that were to have been in the game - such as having to live up to your oath and being consumed by the wrath of the Mavin if you did not. I would have liked to have seen at least that included in what they did release but it really came down to time and money. I think they did a good job considering the circumstances.

I believe that the Valkyrie and Zenmaster classes were going to come into play earlier in the game (as originally designed). I think we would have had a lot more to do in the whole game as well - but that's speculation on my part.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote