View Single Post
Old 06-13-2003, 07:08 AM   #21
Whailor

Just a suggestion Karse - this means additonal work, but what can I do, I am too big of a perfectionists in some areas! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyways, at the link here, you 'show' how you can make the in-game portrait from the photo, made in RL. It's all nice and dandy, but you may have to work "manually", some, with the in-game portraits. Look at the neck of that girl - it's too.. eh.. misformed. It comes from the different clothing types used. You could match that 'head' well into that body, even the neck, but it would require either reducing the body part size, or increasing the head size, and each thing separately would result in not such a good thing.

What I suggest here is perhaps, manually, adding some "straps" on the shoulders of the in-game portraits, under the armor, so that the edge of the strap would 'run' over that cut neck line and sort of balance it, make it more natural. This way the girl would be 'fit' well into the armor and look of the neck would be more normal too. Well, i hope you know what I mean, tad difficult to explain it by writing, without directly pointing [img]smile.gif[/img]

But otherwise, as I said, these are well done and quite fun.