View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 10:40 AM   #2
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion
Its actually Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" and the Wizard of Oz, I think you'll find, Krunchyfrogg.

I don't think it was intentional, but if you start Darkside just as the MGM lion roars at the start of the film, the two pieces combine quite fascinatingly.

Friends and I experimented with combining the two back in university with a suitable 'spiritual lubricant' and found some amusing coincidences. Its been a long time now, but I think if you do a google/yahoo search on the topic, you'll find quite a number of theories/overlaying themes with the two.

I vaguely recall Breathe and Dorothy's singing going rather well together...

For something a little freakier for the other Floyd fans out there, I reccomend trying to combine the wormhole psychedelic sequence from 2001: A Space Oddyssey and Echoes from Meddle. Amazing experience, I remember trying to pick up my jaw from the floor but couldn't since my brain was somewhere in space.... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Cerebrodragon
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj