View Single Post
Old 11-16-2000, 09:04 PM   #7
Winner

Here's how to get $500,000 quickly, or what the heck a million if you really need it!
Go to one of the towns. Pool all your gold on the top character. But you should have $50,000 or less. I am not sure but I think more than that will not work. Go to the Town Inn. Left click on the person just below the top character. Left click on REMOVE CHARACTER. Do this with all you characters EXCEPT THE TOP ONE. Left click on each of your removed charactgers, putting tyhem back on the team. Left click on POOL GOLD, then move the mouse marker to the right and your pooled gold will now have added $50,000 if you started with that amount. You now have $100,000. Once again take all your characters off but the top one and do the same things. You will have $150,000. Do this as many times as you want, gaining $50,000 each time. If you leave the Inn and come back right away it will not work anymore for a while. I am not sure how long you have to wait or what you need to do before you can do it again, but later in the game I have been able to raise money that way again. If you do not have much money to start with sell as much as you can to raise the amount near $50,000 and you can get more money quicker of course. Then just go and buy back the stuff you sold. Be careful while doing this and not click on other things or you can loose all your money. Let me know if this does not work...as there is one other factor involved that may be allowing me to do this.