View Single Post
Old 01-03-2001, 07:15 AM   #1
RedArrow

Well there are a few problems, some of them are I think past the point of return and some may be I can fix with your help.

Firstly about romance. I was romancing with Aerie and long ago she told me something along the lines of "thank you for not sleeping with me last night blah, blah" Well the problem is I never had a dialogue with her that last night! Plus after this there was no more romance. I don't care much but still I was a bit frustrated.

Anomen is wearing a regen ring. He used to regen normally until middle of my playing session last night at which point he stopped regen. I gave the regen ring to another and the ring was working. I gave a head item that has regen to him and it didn't work as well. I made him drink a regen potion and that didn't work either. What's wrong with him?

I kept Yoshimo in my party knowing that he would betray me. He was a fantastic thief and I didn't want to face decisions when I rescued Imoen about who to drop. So I finally meet with Irenicus and he says he can not see his spy among my party. He is right infront of you, you blind bastard! Hmm may be he is a bit inside that door step? OK I will reload. This time I make sure they are face to face. Same result. While biting my lips I reload again and same result. Sigh..

Am I to receive any exp or items for releasing Knights of Solamnia? I got nothing.

Even after Anomen turns to Lawful Good he still bitches about the 20 rep, thank god I can turn to slayer now.

After I accept the Prince's offer in Sahuagin city(and knowing I will not be able to get glows of crushing for my monk) it ticks me of not to be able to receive the blade of wave. Why the hell would they put such an item on him? Do they want me to play like a real powergamer and after killing the king kill the prince too?

Last night after battling some undead my monk got diseased. Huh? He is immune to all types of disease since level 5. Plus he was wearing Ring of Gaxx which grants immunity vs all types of disease. Than I used an item I have(gloves of healing I guess, not sure) which is supposed to cure all disease and that didn't work either!

Despite everything I said above BGII is a great game and I'm having a blast!

P.S. About the Yoshimo thing above, while writing this I think I found out what happened. A few days ago I asked a question about releasing a imprisoned Yoshi after a battle with Kangaxx. I learned the only thing I could do was to reload and play again. Having defeated Kangaxx at the second try and not wanting to lose more time on him(oh btw when you try to use protection from undead scroll on a monk and he resits it, it ticks you off ) I gave myself a freedom scroll with Shadowkeeper and released him. So I'm guessing although he was with me because I used something that I didn't have access to Irenicus doesn't recognize his presence.

P.P.S The Spectator beholder at Sahuagin city was a blast. I laughed really hard at his every line