View Single Post
Old 06-08-2002, 04:56 PM   #8
daan
Silver Dragon

Funny thing is, as soon as any fighter/mage .. or mage or that matter.. gets -spell immunity-, no single opponent stands much of a chance....

Spell immunity: abjuration , means that any protection you casted on yourself is allmost impossible to dispel ( there's only one spell in the entire game that dispells protections and isnt from the abjuration school )

A dragon unable to disable your Protection From Magic Weapons .. or stoneskins / mirror images and so on ... is a dead dragon.
Buffed up sufficiently, the only real effect you'll notice is the eventual sweaping away after a dragon buffet ... though you probably wont be damaged in the process.

I was able to toy with Fiirkraag, being a solo lvl 13/14 Kensai/mage
I didnt even memorize any damaging spells, since i wanted to turn him into a feebleminded blind squirrel with 3 strenght ... unfortunately he made all saves .. so i was forced to kill him ... took about 2 to 3 rounds once i actually tried to harm him.