View Single Post
Old 10-17-2001, 11:33 AM   #5
Debaser

quests for an evil party:

-->you should definitely side w/ bodhi....this will add a new evil twist to much of the game, and is one of the main "evil" decisions of the game, i believe.

-->i've never tried this myself, but try killing valygar and claiming the bounty from the guy in the government district. sure, you'll miss out on the planar shpere xp, but if you're approaching the game from a more role-playing perspective than anything else, it shouldn't matter too much.

-->kill adalon, and use her blood to make the human flesh armor by talking to the guy in trademeet.

...i personally think they should have added many more evil options to the game. maybe something cool, like forging an allegiance with firkraag, condeming garren windspears daughter in the process. or maybe even something infinitely more complex, like a different plot flow for evil characters--something like cooperating with irenicus on certain dark plans, but eventually destroying him in hell. that would have added a whole new dimension to the game.