View Single Post
Old 04-01-2002, 04:33 PM   #47
Lavindathar
Harper

Kay-Lisa stood over the Drow, pouring the clear liquid into his mouth.....

Micheal sat on the floor, humming to himself.

Eruna stood a good distance away, avoiding the Elf.

"Arghhhh"

Kay-Lisa turned to look, as did Micheal, and the Drow raised his head, to see a blade placed across Eruna's neck.

"You should be more careful my brother. Especially with HIM here.. He pointed the blade at the drow.

"Aluriale...what are you doing here?"

"I heard about your village, and I flew here with all the speed the wind would give me."

As he stepped out and removed the blade from the Avariels throat, the rest of the group saw that he too, was of the winged elves.

"I am here to help, although I do not know what I can do. I don't have any money, nor equipment that would counter the charms placed on the armour of the humans. I just have my body and my soul."

"I'm glad to have you Aluriale. 'Tis a pleasant surprise"

"Indeed. Now, to business. What is a Drow doing here? I am shocked to see that you would even stand near one, especially after Elfwar. They abandoned us, they abandoned all of the Elves. They deserve what they get. I hope the sunrises on him. May Aerdrie Faenya forgive me."

"It is good to have you. We shall see about this Drow...Kay-Lisa said something like:"he isn't that evil"."

"We shall see. But if you wan't my help, I suggest he stay's out of the way.

OOC - This is my character..for those who don't know, Beaumanoir is my bro in RL...

My Character:

Name: Aluriale Lolorian
Race: Avariel Elf
Allignment: Neutral Good
Class: Enchanter
Level: 10
Str: 11
Dex: 22
Con: 9
Int: 18
Wis: 15
Chr: 17

Description: A structured face, with largish eyes. His wings are also pearly white, like the moon. He has blonde/brown hair, that comes to his shoulders. He wears a toga, as other clothing gets caught on his wings during flight. Aluriale is 5'6" tall. He is fairly young, at 124 years old.

Abilities:
Infravision
High Jumps (+10ft to any jump)
Keen Eyesight (Can see up to one mile)
Gain bonus' to combat with dagger (+1)

Constraints
Suffers from Claustrophobia (can lead to insanity)
Weak to Fire (Wings burn easily)
Do not gain +1 bonus for bows (that elves usually get)

Proficiencies:

Dagger:*
Dual-Wield:**

Weapons:

A Dagger Made by Jonas Irilthian (+2)
A Dagger made from untainted Iron (+1)

Spell Slots: (* indicates slot)

LV1-****
LV2-****
LV3-***
LV4-**
LV5-**

Favoured Spells: (Aluriale will not use any spell's that involve fire. Dislikes using Necromancy spells.)

LV1 - Charm Person, Friends, Shocking Grasp, Sleep, Reflected Image, Blindness, Protection From Evil

LV2 - Glitterdust, Luck, Melf's Acid Arrow, Horror, Mirror Image, Ray of Enfeeblement, Stinking Cloud

LV3 - Dire Charm, Haste, Hold Person, Protection From Fire, Vampiric Touch, Slow, Ghost Armour

LV4 - Confusion, Emotion:Hopelessness, Enchanted Weapon, Greater Malison, Polymorph Other, Polymorph Self, Stoneskin

LV5 - Domination, Feeblemind, Hold Monster, Shadow Door,

Please, if you feel any of this should be changed, let me know! I hate Ubering!

[ 04-01-2002, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]