View Single Post
Old 10-06-2001, 04:27 PM   #41
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

Lord Flash stood over the body of the robot, still twitching from time to time and coving parts of the floor with sparks. Using the blade of his rune axe to snap the last of the wires connected to it's brain the anti-paladin sighed as the light in it's eye finally flickered and disappeared.

"Sorry X015.” he said solemnly.

"Sorry Skydracgrrl, this is all my fault I really hadn't wanted things to progress this far. I was hoping if we got the sword and returned it to Lord Muro no blood would have to be spilt.” Lord Flash knelt down by shades body, "It was naive of me to trust in there benevolence. Anything created by Lord Muro can do nothing but kill and destroy. I can't help you three, I don't trust myself anymore but I can at least help you."

Rising to his feet the anti-paladin crossed his rune axes over his chest, causing them to glow faintly, as the glow increased so did the aura of magical energy in the room. Finally there was a flash of white light as a bolt of energy was released from the apex of the axes, striking directly at the heart of Shade.

Coughing slightly, but otherwise fine the elven assassin sat up slowly, accustoming himself with being alive again. The anti-paladin let his rune axes drop to the floor, instantly shattering into dust as they hit, the magic that created them having been depleted.

Satisfied that his work here was done the black clad knight set his mid upon his next, and final, task. Lord Muro.

"Er... mind if I borrow a weapon?"

[This message has been edited by Ace Flashheart (edited 10-06-2001).]