i) protection from evil 10' radius
ii) resist/remove fear
2) Have your mage summon:
i) wizard eye
ii) higher level monsters/Nishruu/elementals ... etc
3) Have your druid (if applicable) summon:
i) fire elementals
ii) wood land beings
The send in your troops (ie. summon monsters) along with wizard eye, place wizard eye in front of the dragon, who is currently facing the direction of the entrance. Have your troops go behind the dragon (so when he does wing buffet, they won't get blown to you!!), and force attack that lizard. The wizard eye should give you a good look at the action, and provided that the wizard eye don't get blown away (that's why you have it at the opposite side from your troops), you can summon a 2nd or 3rd wave of "suicide" troopers to use up the dragon's more powerful spells (ie, plants grow, insects ...etc).
Once the action dies down a bit, you send in your party (might want to distract the dragon with more summoned beings just in case), make sure remove fear spell and protection from evil is still "active". Then when you actually fight the lizard:
1) Mage cast lower resistance(s), 2 or 3 will do nicely. Then use your spell sequenced magic missles and keep firing, whether it is single magic missles, or 2x, or 3x. Don't use acit attacks.
2) Cleric cast spells like bolt of glory, free action, holy smite and prepare to heal injured characters.
3) Druid cast insect spells (any will do, but prefer high level ones)
4) Fighters......well, you get the idea of what they should do.
The key is constantly manage your characters through pausing the game, heal them when needed, and throw everything at the dragon. No one should stand idle!! And good luck.