View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 01:41 AM   #7
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

No, it's not seen from above, the camera follow behind your character, like most MMORPG.

It's in the future, you can either side with the Corporation, the rebels, or the neutrals.

Then you have some safe zones, and some pvp ones, as far as I remember.

You get an appartment at the start, and you can buy/find furniture.

There was abour 3-4 "races" but they are really humans genetically enginered for different things. Big manual labor guys, Smart guys, sneaky guys and social, if I remember right.

You have different classes, agent, some kind of tech guy that could get pets, warrior...

Missions are randomly generated. You go to a terminal and chose either a group or solo mission, and it give you a list of random missions with a reward like a gun or so.

You choose one, and it tell you to go to a random door. You go in, and you have a randomly generated dungeon. Mission are usually "kill someone, everyone, destroy something, or bring back something".

You come back and you get the reward.

You have to save every once in a while, and the saves are in town. If you die, you lose everything you didn't save.

Once, I was leveling in the forest, and a guy was pursued by two monsters. I attack them and saved him, and he abandon me and I got killed, losing a level.

It's a shame the game didn't turn out too well... me and my friend were planing on being corporate guys and I had already planed ahead what I wanted to do, before I got the game. I really wanted to like this game.