View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 12:33 PM   #40
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Default Re: Antagonist’s Anarchy: Derived from Dianthus

Seeing a look of assent from at least two of the party’s members (Isokla and Nivram), the old man seems satisfied that his query to join has been met positively.
Noticing the lack of movement, in general, he finally realizes that the focus appears to be on a remorseful young man on the ground, shedding a single tear.
Addressing Jason, “Come now, young man, this is no time to dawdle and mourn. While I understand your pain if you lost someone dear to you in that forsaken city, I’m afraid you are best to mourn them away from here. Mob justice has taken hold within the confines of the city, and could easily spill out upon those who linger to close to its borders.”
“Let us leave this place, posthaste, lest we attract the attention of some of the more unsavory residents!!”

With that, he simply begins to limp down the road, not necessarily waiting for the others to join him.

OOC: I think it’s fair to say he’s walking in the general direction the party wants to go. I would normally wait to see what the consensus is in which way to go, but I think we need to just get things moving a bit, first. I don’t think it will be detrimental to go ahead and say we are traveling and figure out where we are enroute to on the trip. Ah, the joys of being able to retcon!
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote