View Single Post
Old 10-17-2001, 06:34 PM   #1
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Well, just spent a couple of days with Dio in Brighton - he's gone off to Cornwall and Devon now, to look for beautiful places, wonderful trees, and mystical sights.

It was such a pleasure to meet him. For all those of you who haven't, but who interact with him on the forum, he's quite quiet in person, very courteous, (the perfect guest!) very sweet, and with a lovely smile. Also scarily bright and well informed. He asked a great many questions about the local environs to which I didn't have a clue about the answers...... Blush..........I'm relatively new to Brighton, anyway, that's my excuse.....!!

We had a great two days, one in Brighton, the second visiting a very special place where there are thousands of yew trees, some up to 1400 years old. Amazing.

Took him to several veggie resturants, where he found, to his great surprise, that a vegan diet was actually very filling and satisfying, and also very tasty!!! (Think he was a bit worried that the food would be lettuce based, and insubstantial. No chance of that!! Cheetah's tummy is the most important thing in her life...... well, almost..... If tummy isn't happy, cheetah growls!!

Dio is back on Sunday, so very much looking forward to spending a last evening with this very nice, erudite and charming person before he walzes back off to bear country!!

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati