View Single Post
Old 03-24-2001, 09:08 PM   #265
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

that hurt KDog! what are you doing! im ranting coz of this!!! JJ helped me before, so im sypathizing with him... well... yeah!

i know that kinda thigs JJ, evil mothers spoiling their kids so they would not go with their right ful parents, relatives, fathers. and since the kids still doesnt really have amind of their own, it makes it even harder. they are not yet looking for the right or wrong, which is better in the long run, but what makes them happy and enjoy themselves. it would be rather easy if amanda was older than she is now. she would think on her own, analyze the prob, and will see right through the mother. what is wrong and what is right, and the shared and the love given. she will realize alll of that. in time that is. so its going to be hard once the mother really corrupts the child at this time just as you said. but dont do anything rash. as you also said, dont ake her by force, that will favor the mother more. try to compete a little, try to win the favor of your child, a moment, a memory, this onbe thing thatll make her cherish you and wouldnt care for anything her mohter gives her now. this one thing that the mother hates doing and you both loving it... hey, its dog ea dog world. honor and justice doesnt make the cut anymore. im telling you, you will fare better if you took the matter in you own hands. not that im saying do somehting harsh. you know what im saying...

btw, lisa is what i named my guardian force in FF8...

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR