Thread: What's new?
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 06:19 PM   #8
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Default Re: What's new?

It's kinda hard to focus on just one thing if you have so many characters. I raid on a few, flex and normal, but i'm forced to pug most of the time, because at the start of MoP, our entire progressionteam ragequit the guild after a dispute with the GM, and started their own guild, which has cleared SoO and are now progressing on HC mode. Kinda hard to swallow, because that should have been us, if you know what i mean. The only char i do arena on is my hunter, my first ever character, but i basically just play for the cap, not for rating, i came close to 1600 last season though. I also used to run rated battlegrounds with a group from another guild, and was up to the rank of Master Sergeant, when they decided to take guildies only in the future, so unless i joined them i couldnt run with them anymore, but i am too long with my current guild to leave them for just RBG's, so that ended. I tried finding pug's with the OQ addon, but that wasnt a big succes. Other than that i just try do some dailies on all my 90's, and stuff like Ordos and the Celestial bosses, and when i'm absolutely bored with all 90's, i just log one of my lower chars and start leveling again. There's always something to do for me.