View Single Post
Old 06-30-2003, 01:46 AM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

[img]graemlins/internet.gif[/img] For all those people here that don't play Neverwinter Nights, I want you to know that Our Fearless Leader "Ziroc" has made a MOD that the manufactures would be proud to say that they Built it. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Tonight at 8:00 eastern those that wanted to play all joined together and ran through 9 levels of the best RPG MOD I have ever had the privledge to play.
This MOD alone is enough to make the game worth buying. We fought every kind of demon and monster in the world of D&D including A Large Fire breathing Red Dragon.
[img]graemlins/knightsmile.gif[/img]

I know many of you may not have ever played Neverwinter Nights But, if any of you Have ever wondered if the Game is worth the money! Well let me say this, With Ziroc's Mod alone it would be worth the money and his MOD is free.

The group of people that played tonight worked like a small army laying waste to the Evil of the underworld. We went from level to level surrounding the bad guys which many times still out numbered us three to one. This never even slowed us down and when we left an area there were no bad guys standing to attack us from benind. Ziroc even Had The "CHOC" with him to help lay out the Demons. CHOC was dress up like a killer Doberman Pincer spiked coller and all. Glade he was on our side!

Ziroc is still adding more levels a little at a time and will soon have quests for each level. Everbody keep your eye on the Undermountain and next time I hope to see alot more of you for an evening of battling evil and Questing through one Hell of a great MOD.... [img]graemlins/internet.gif[/img]