View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 04:31 PM   #61
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Wolfie, Gabe, I can't agree with you : this terrible thing has certainly required much planning and money. These mad people who hijacked the planes must have been on US territory for some time, possibly several months, and they have been able to board the planes with weapons. Plus, the fact that they managed to hijack four different planes speaks of long and careful planning - and internal complicity
Morine I not saying they did it over night but if four people, perhaps US citizens, get togeather. They plan the attack, choose the targets, get the info from the net or another source. head to different locations and seek guns onto planes. They were early moring fights and there less guards and lacks surity about then, at least in the UK,the whole planning could of been done in less then a month. When in flight they move to the front of the plane threaten a hostiess with the weapon, after entering the copit thell the pliot to fly to the airport near in the target zone. Once close 'remove' the ploit (theats would not work, Fly into the building and die or I'll shoot you, yer right) Turn the plane toward the target and sit back, the autopliot turns off if the controls are forced. The reasons can be anything from the desire to destory the goverment, revange for US actions aboard (Serbei, Isreal and a few others spring to mind.) or the desire to be fameous (People have killed to get it before).But it is just a theory.