View Single Post
Old 10-05-2001, 09:15 PM   #32
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Little tidbits, Skye, Dragons speak Draconic as a common language. Of course, Song dragons are very active with Humans, Elves, ect. so there is a definite possibility that this one could have caught on to the language. I mean, the Draconic language DOES use the Elven alphabet.. (Of course, it may be the other way around..)

IC: After stumbling upon an old friend, Shade makes his way around his new-found foes. He thinks to himself, *Hmm.. A Robot.. A Mind Flayer.. or Flash..* Seeing the Flayer as the biggest threat, the Assassin takes short work of the Psion. Lord Flash hears a sudden gag, ending with a small *thud*. He turns to see the Mind Flayer sprawled across the floor, blood seeping from the back of its head. A voice is heard from behind, "Something drastic? Oh, please do. I could really go for some entertainment right about now." A gentle tap on his shoulder, Lord Flash hurls his Rune Axes around to bash the Elf. To his surprise, there is nothing there. The same voice is, again, heard from behind, "Foolish Human.. I am your worst adversary, I am trained to kill. Unlike you, you pathetic mongrel.." The robot holds up its arm, transforming it into a huge laser-like weapon. A short blast of electric energy sends Shade through the Tower wall, down 50 feet.. (OOC: 5th floor is 50 feet up, LF. Not 50th floor..)