View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 09:02 AM   #35
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Kazilan:
How does Ana know Xaver and Pandaros' experience levels? It sort of belittles our characters if she magically knows all about us right from the start.

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding her role - Is Ana a super-unstoppable DM character, or a pc that Larry is controlling? As far as I know at this point, she is capable of casting two low level cleric spells, and thats it.

Anarrima is not an unstoppable character, and is subject to die just as easily as any other character. She is here to help the game progress and heal characters as needed.

Much as Elif said, you can tell from being around her that she has seen her share of troubles in life.

Also, and this came from Cyril when I was asking the same question as you, it is quite apparent that the armor and weapons that Ana's party has is of higher quality and cost than the gear of Pandaros and Xaver...by far. You have no idea what is magical and what is not, but the dwarf at least would see a difference in the weaponry, such as Yevaud's blades. They're not your average-cost weapons.

Does that help put it into perspective?

I'll have an Ana post ready tonight.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote