Thread: My farewell
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2001, 05:58 AM   #6
Moiraine
Anubis

Draconia, sister ... I don't know what to say.

I haven't been much here lately, June being the busiest month of the year. I have given up trying to catch up with what happens on the Board until July, when I will have again time to breathe.
I'm so sorry, I had no idea you were feeling that way.

I have added you to my MSN contact list - I hope we will talk soon. Please don't resent me if I wait until July to do so, please.

I must admit, I haven't been totally honest either. Aside for being truly real busy in RL, I have some problems with my kid, and that is part of why you haven't seen much of me here. I admire those of you who have had the courage to talk about what bothers you on the Board - the way I have been raised, I feel that I have to face my problems alone, and I find very difficult to overcome that. Besides, some of you have faced such hard trials in your life, that the concerns I face seems quite petty. Maybe they are, maybe not, I feel quite confused right now.

And, last, don't worry about the birthday card at all ! Your feeling better is really all that matters to me. If there is anything I can do to help, just say so.

------------------

The world is my oyster !
And now I have the knives to open it ...