View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 03:01 PM   #35
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Default Re: First Impressions

Just catching a break from playing and thought it was time to drop my ten cents on the game...

I agree that this looks like RPG of the year - I have 3 ongoing games atm - my mage is level 11 and is by far the easiest to play. Graphics are awesome - I especially like the *pause game and look at the spells go off in the face of that fucked up creep*
On the other hand pausing with my rogue also has some interesting *pause effects* ---> blood ´n gore FTW*

I found something else that is interesting - if you combine spells you can get some unexpected bonuses from it - Happened by accident for me and I was *woooot the hell was THAT?"

As to the DLC content - I had to adjust my services.cms so the Dragon Age updater starts automatically as that is mostly what is the cause of the problems.
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote