View Single Post
Old 08-31-2001, 08:43 PM   #1
Basher
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi!

After a year of playing this game, there are always new aspects.
I installed ToB, too, but decided to build up a new party with a male avenger as leader. For this guy I kept Jaheira, because after the Anomen-whining I'd like to see another romance. And it seemed to develop just fine until i entered underdark. Since then Jaheira stopped talking to my main char. Is it over? Did I loose or will it go on later? I'm about to enter the last city (Suldanessalar?) and wonder, if she will come closer or not.
Then: Is there any script which is really convincing? I've read about the wizard disabler script for spellcasters, but besides some real good actions (Imoen casted ruby ray once) it is annoying as all others I have seen so far. The spellcasters still do weird things, e.g. casting ray of enfeeblement on self and the like. Also the third party scripts are more annoying than helpful. My avenger keeps casting slow poison on self, although he is not poisoned at all. What are your experiences? Is it really the final consequence to switch to "standard attack" respectively turn AI off when things become nasty?

Best

B