View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 06:28 AM   #2
Target
Red Dragon

What a good idea for a thread.

1) Firefly again, I just love this show, everything just seems to fit and work, a great cast, great effects and superb writing. Fox you ^($(£ )^$U” ^)U$)% !!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

2) Star Trek: TNG. I think it was 1987, I was a huge star wars fan, BSG and Buck Rogers just didn’t cut it for me, I needed some sci-fi and this came along. I believe without this show, the sci-fi we have now would be completely different. Also in Patrick they had one dam fine actor, good stories. Might not have the best effects, but we are reaping the benefits now. Also Best of Both Worlds part 1 and 2 are just amazing

3) Babylon 5. Almost lord of the rings in space, I can look past the poor acting, for the great story line, and writing. Especially those time travel episodes, what an idea, in one season drop in B4 then a few seasons later after several mentions, finish off that story. And different sort of effects. For the poor acting I’m referring to Bruce Boxleitner and Michael O'Hare, but there were many fine performances, notably Peter Jurasik and Andreas Katsulas, (RIP Andreas)

My Honourable mentions would be STS9 and the new BSG, I’ve only seen the mini-series but I did really like it.

[ 03-19-2007, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: Target ]

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote