Tobbin
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Konfuzed and Zany:
Accord is busy with work and remote control cars

and FYI Tobbin challanged Cloudy in the beginning too
well untill he left too.....
And Armiseal who left too.....

It looks to me Cloudy has a way to ensure her opponents don;t exceed her in posts
You better watch your back neb

Hahahahaha. Man, it's hard to believe it's been that long hasn't it? Yes, I remember for a short time that I had challenged Cloudy. But when I had surpassed her it just came to me that what I was doing wasn't about the friendship or about the banter, but only about the numbers. It was then that I decided to post only about important stuff (to me anyways). See, I was giving my opinion on anything and everything and it wasn't really needed (those numbers again - I would like to add that I didn't post just to add a number though, I did try to have something meaningful to add to the thread). So I slowed down my breaks and let Memnoch keep the lead. See, back then, he was the #1 spammer. This was before he became a moderator (though he was basically performing the duties of a moderator). Seems like the times were a little different back then. It wasn't but a few months and the board started to get a more serious feel to it. Seems like every so often (lately) there is a glimmer of that same feel in here. I kind of miss it. I've had a lot going on this past year too, so haven't been able to get here a lot from time to time. I hope that we can band together like we once were because this is the best place on the net hands down. I'd like to see it stay that way too.