View Single Post
Old 02-02-2003, 02:13 PM   #177
Melusine
Dracolisk

LadyBlue, next time you want pics removed, could you please at least let me know about it first? It really is quite a job to keep the index up-to-date if people keep deleting stuff.
If you let me know about it, at least I don't have to go through the site page by page to find out which pictures have been deleted. It saves me a lot of time and hassle.
Please everybody, think about what pics you add to the site and whether you want them on there forever or not. I don't mind the occasional removal of pics, but try to keep the work involved at a minimum for me, please. [img]smile.gif[/img]

So anyway, what I'm doing now is repositioning the newest photos to the places where there have been deletions, as it is the easiest and fastest way to make the index accurate again. This does mean that the newest pics - two of my own, one of Mouse's car and one of the Hierophant - will be moved to a different page of the album. I'm really sorry about that guys, but I sort of ran out of pictures of my own to use.
I will put a (NEW) tag to the pics that were repositioned, so you'll know they are new additions to the album. [img]smile.gif[/img]