View Single Post
Old 09-12-2001, 04:01 AM   #164
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Nachtrafe:
Question??? Why am I the one being lambasted to stop? This whole ridiculousness got started when I commented on a post by Magik. I immediately got lambasted by Moni. I dont see where need to 'leave Moni alone', as I am not attacking her. I was simply pointing out that she should stop behaving in a way that was contrary to the general good, and was slammed all over IW for it. Now I have multiple members telling me to 'back off', like I, in some way, precipitated this. All I have done...*ALL I HAVE DONE* is try to convince someone to stop making inflamatory comments out President Bush, and I have been accused of flaming, my personal relationship with Cloudy was attacked, and now, I am being made into some sort of Ogre. This is ridiculous!!!!

I am going to bed folks. I have had a long, stressful day at work. Those of you that have been behaving like adults, have a good night. Those of you that have been whining like children...well, good night to you too. Hopefully tomorrow, we will all wake up in a better mood.

BTW...For anyone that missed it, I lit about a dozen candles(Per Saz's thread), so if anyone didn't have one, you can share mine.

Nite all!!!

~Yawn~ GAWD...is this 5th grader still jaw-jackin? DUDE...you must have been the boy at birthday parties that...naw forget it, your not worth the joke. As usual you lie about what started all this. MagiK and Moni agreed to disagree but you just had to keep braying like a donkey...now you have it twisted around about how you are the 'wronged' party here. *SIGH* You talk of people here "whining like children"...o the irony...LOL@Nachtrafe. -Cheers-

------------------

"Heads are gonna roll..."