View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 09:14 PM   #5
Dang
The Magister

"One time they wound up in midair unable to move in any direction some where below the elevator and I had to reload the game. They were just hanging there, no deaths, just suspended by their suspenders off a branch sticking out I suppose. "

Actually, I was embarrassed to admit my brashness, but after the crash I took the Darth Vator again, and wound up suspended in mid-air as you say. Fortunately the game hadn't autosaved, so I quit and was back on the ledge.

Krull: my second IM incarnation of the LOTR party ended when I decided to drunkenly dance on He'Li's bar. We fell behind the bar and couldn't get out without attacking He'Li, and I decided I didn't want to be the murderers of Arnika, so I had to start over.

Most of the other places where I can get crushed I THINK I know about, so I stay away from them in IM. Also, I have been crushed by the Umpani obstacle course and reloaded the game to find myslef in front of the spikes that crushed me, so I suspect IM crushing death is only permanent if you have fallen into a continuously-crushing area, which I suspect the Retro Dungeon area is.
Dang is offline   Reply With Quote