View Single Post
Old 03-19-2001, 01:02 PM   #119
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
LOL! I didn't have time to read farther back...but now I may have to! Way to go, LadyZekke, sister o'mine!

Hmmm...well, as long as they are lines...and not much further, I think my Knight might let you keep that pretty head on your shoulders...but..you never know (sly grin). Feel like taking chances? (giggles and sits back to wait for her Knight) He is quite protective and a wee bit possesive (teehee) .....sigh..and ooooh so gallant..and quite steam-inducing...hmmm...methinks the temperature is already higher in here! He may be here later. He seems to like this place.

CloudKitten

*crushes out cigarette and rolls head back in laughter*
LOL! I don't think you need any help from me, my lady, you appear to be steamed up enough as it is all ready!! Is it hot in here?
As if it weren't hot enough, I find myself next to one of the most exquisite pieces of work in all the realm and must somehow maintain my composure, lest her protector and consort challenge me to a duel which I would surely lose. Losing this duel would be bad for many reasons, but I would have to say that the worst reason of all, worse than the actual death of it all, would have to be the fact that I would never see my fair lady Wendy again, nor would I gaze upon her countenance or hear her voice, which is like ambrosia (to plaguerize Melusine) to my ears. So as you can see, this presents quite a pickle. However, I simply must tell you before I burst with enthusiasm, I think you look absolutely ravishing this day and your new do, looks great on you...

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF