View Single Post
Old 09-16-2001, 08:28 PM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

no, this is not about my privacy

actually, something suddenly bumped into my mind.

I always believed that if we found out who bombed Afghanistan, we can find out who destroyed WTC. well, this idea just came in

I think Bin Laden bombed himself hours after the plane crash

just look at what he has to gain in this move:

1) create fear amoung Afghanistan population and possibly other Muslim countries

when people are threatened, they put aside their difference and band together, this has been shown in the past few days in U.S.A

2) Afghanistan government could use it to cover some of its military actions

right after the "bomb", the Afghanistan military jets moved to somewhere safe for protections. even though Afghanistan claimed there was no attack, but some accident. they never explained what was the cause of the accident, therefore, leaving a false imagine that they had been attacked.

just think about what would US target first when we start retaliation? Communication and air force, right? so by bombing itself, Afghanistan moved their jet planes to a safer location without provoking any suspcious from other nations

that said, of course Bin Laden would not admit the attack, because if he doesn't, US will not be "justly" retaliating against him. for in all Muslim's eyes, Bin Laden will be a hero.

well, so I think the way to counter that, is to isolate Afghanistan government from the rest of muslim world, and therefore, isolate Bin Laden from the Afghanistan protection

for short term solution:

we could possibly spread rumors, and use their own untrust against them. say, possibly, make an image that Bin Laden is trying to be the leader of Muslim world, or Bin Laden is trying to provoke a war for his PERSONAL gain

we could reduce the amount of pressure we put onto Muslim countries, because with pressure, people band together. and if we take away that, they might kill themselves for us

for long term solution:

improve relationships with Muslim world
give financial support to improve Muslim countries wellebings
create an acceptence atmosphere between western and mideast countries

well, the worst thing we can do is go to war against them. because should it strt, it WILL desolve into PEOPLE AGAINST PEOPLE there will be no glory but madness, and that is the stupidest thing we can do, however, it is the easiest choice

no war
no war
no war