View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 10:22 PM   #6
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Over here, Palmolive actually *is* a brand of shampoo as well.

Cool thread Wendy, have nothing to get even close to your stories but I just wanted to pop in and say nice thread. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks Mel, I thought it might be a fun topic, c'mon you have to have some stories of your own you could add LOL. Oh, and man Mel, you are kidding me re the Palmolive shampoo? LOL well maybe the old guy had something there then LOL! Have you ever tried it, and if so, what did you think? Am curious LOL! [img]smile.gif[/img]

There is definitely no Palmolive shampoo here in the U.S., it's only a dishwashing liquid here, in many fragrances (which sucks cause if you've ever cleaned a dirty frying pan with like, Palmolive pink flower scented one, no matter how thoroughly you clean and rinse the pan, you will get an initial armpit stench upon applying said cleaned pan to heat). Don't ask, don't know. It's an odd phenomenon LOL, but there it is. And in any rate, this old man wasn't using any Palmolive shampoo, as this was 5 years ago and again no Palmolive shampoo here in the U.S., so he was using the dishwashing bottles of it to wash his long grey locks LOL. Oh it sure does sud up well LOL, but I remember my grandmother used to wash her hair with soap and dishwashing liquid, and it tends to dry the Muck out of your hair mostly. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 04-20-2005, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote