View Single Post
Old 06-10-2002, 11:51 AM   #18
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Ermmmm..... [img]graemlins/uhoh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Ok, I'm seriously gonna buy a butterfly net in case this guy gets over here! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Good Grief! Someone give him a clue, The Son of God spot is taken and he'd have a rough time impersonating him.

Now about this invasion of the Body Snatching Alien lizards...err.. reptiles... *gets anti chameleon and iguana spray ready* Can we spray paint them when we discover their true identities? That way all the ones likely to sprout lizard tails or such could have big pink spots on their foreheads? [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] Ok ok.. so this is so ludicrous it makes me giddy with silly laughter.... LOLOLOL
'This guy' is a frequent visitor to the US, where the majority of his followers live. I watched a documentary about him as he toured New York followed by an anti-semetic group who were trying to get his venues to refuse him access.
I can't afford silver - tin will have to do!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show